Make Unlimited Gmail Accounts using browser
- You Need To Open Any Browser.
- Go to gmail and click on “create new account“
- Enter Information Such As ( Name, Username, Password, and Gender ).
- Enter Date of Birth less than 2000. ( important, other wise will ask to confirm mobile number )
Keep phone number box empty, and provide a recovery email in email box, if any.
Go to next page, and accept ” Privacy and Terms “
- Done, you created a gmail account without phone number.
Create Gmail Account without Mobile Number…
- Need to have an Android device, or pc with bluestacks installed.
- From your android, Go to settings >>accounts
- From accounts, find google and open it.
- Delete the already entered email account ( not important ).
- Now to Accounts option, click on “Add account“
- In next page, click on “Google“
- Then click on “Create a new account“, and Enter your First Name, Last Name, and then click on NEXT.
- In next page, enter your email username on your choice, and click next, on next page enter a password and confirm it
- on next page google ask for your mobile, just “skip“, and also payment information on next page, Click on ” Remind me later “.
- Done, you have successfully created a gmail without phone number.